The P&F stands for ‘Parents & Friends’ and is open to all parents and friends of Calvary Christian College. One college, two campuses, uniting the community.
+ WHAT DOES THE P&F DO?
- Acts as a liaison between the college and parents
- Is a forum for parents to find out what is happening and what is planned for the college
- Raises funds to provide services, facilities and equipment for the college
- The objects of the Association are intended to be consistent with the College Mission and Philosophy and Policy
A primary purpose of the Association aims is to contribute to the full to the spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development of the students of the College by:
Fostering a distinctive Christian environment within the college consistent with the ethos of the Logan Uniting Church
- Fostering the welfare and progress of the College and its students
- Fostering parent-teacher-student understanding and communication
- Supporting and assisting the college staff whenever and wherever it is deemed advisable in the interests of the College or of the students
- To encourage and develop maximum co-operation between parents with children enrolled at the College, and college staff to support the purposes of the College and the aims of the Association
- To encourage members not having children enrolled at the College, to identify with the Ministry of the College and to contribute to the purposes of the College and aims of the Association
- To encourage any other interested persons who wish to identify with the purposes of the College and aims of the Association
- Providing a medium for information and participation of parents in the college community
- Provide members of the Association, and other interested persons, with seminars and other educational opportunities that will enhance and assist the development of students and their families
+ P&F LEVY CARDS
Hours helping at P&F events or in the classroom can be accumulated when you fill out your P&F levy card. When 24 hours is reached in a calendar year, your P&F levy of $250 will be refunded the following year.
+ P&F MEETINGS
Springwood Campus: The Springwood P&F meets on the first Wednesday of the month during college term.
Carbrook Campus: The Carbrook P&F meets on the second Wednesday of the month during college term.
Meetings are advertised on the P&F Facebook Page and on the Calvary Website.
+ HOW CAN I CONTACT THE P&F
If you have any enquiries, agenda items for discussion at the next P&F meeting or would like to get involved with the P&F Association, please contact the P&F via email
P&F EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE:
|Vice Presidents||Lisa Terry|
|Vice Presidents||Tom Serksyns & Janice Linck|